Re: XPL - XAP

Kevin -

the link that ... sorry I've deleted it ... gave you was a good
lead ... 'not only the expensive ones, though probably not from
Curry's (might be worth a try though) ... in the past I've had some
good deals from independent retailers, though, and would hope to do
the same this time, especially since 'would be buying more than a few
things ...

Chris