Re: XPL - XAP

 >What other hardware do you have installed ???

Thanks ... none, as yet, but 'looking to see how capability can be
expanded ... Idratek <> EIB & Idratek <> Niko would be
handy (the first
for household appliance interfacing - ovens, fridges, wash-machines, etc
- and both for their front-door video intercom options, for example) ...
and others ...

Chris