Re: XPL - XAP

Hi Chris

You need to have some  kit thats xPL enabled.....For Example.

I use CBUS Lighting which has an xPL Plugin......I also use Homevision
which
has a plugin....

Ok i have some pirs which get their status into Homevision which talks to
directly via pc interface with CBUS ...

Now i want to be able to disable my pirs from triggering my lights when i
go
to bed......

Solution......I have a cbus switch which is my goodnite switch ,when i
press
it xpl-cgate reports the press to the xPL world.........A Determinator
(macro) is watching for this report and when it sees it
it  sends a message to xPL-HVISION clearing my pir_enable flag therefore
effectively disabling my pirs.....

What other hardware do you have installed ???

HTH
Frank