Re: Server

I guess it would be easy to add others, too .. web-server, for example
... then again, I wonder it the nature of servers is changing ... ie:
tasks are being shared on a network, duplication is being reduced, with
each machine doing its bit, according to its speciality ... etc etc.

So, how about RAID ... will we all need / have RAID (0, 1, 10, whatever)
before long ?

Chris

Andy Laurence wrote:

> Chris Hunter <mailto:cjhunter@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Aha ... I was beginning to suspect that might be the case ...
> > when we get set-up, 'looks like we might have four 'Macs plus one
PC