RE: XP / Geovision / Intel-Mac

  • Subject: RE: XP / Geovision / Intel-Mac
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:47:14 +0100

I agree, there'd be a performance hit and possibly some issues with
hardware
compatability (The only Intel Macs available at the moment don't have PCI
slots)
The big difference here is that this isn't emulation (like Virtual PC),
both
systems are running native code on a seperate processor,  this only works
with the dual core versions of the Intel Macs.

Dave