Latest message you have seen: Re: Cheap - Reliable - Eco Hard Drive?

RE: [OT] Radar Detection

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Radar Detection
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:21:33 +0100

Phil,

With the satnav POI addons It can depend which POI databases you install
and
enable.

It sounds as though you installed the one large database that covers
everything Specs, Gatso, and temporary

If you install the serperate ones you can then decide not to include
temporary cameras (which tend to include favourite spots for camera vans
and
cars)

I don't know about the other systems, but at least with the satnav ones you
can add or delete POIs at will.

Dave

signify pretty