Latest message you have seen: Project Natal Preview - Home Automation Implications?

Anyone seen this MS HomeVidideo ?

I just found this.

Not sure how many of you have seen this already
http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=111257

Ian Dixon starts this one off. He's not a Microsoft employee but has a
great
podcast that talks about the Windows Media Center. We met up with him at
the
Microsoft Home in London. That's a showcase for Microsoft technologies.
After talking with Ian we walk through the home and get a tour. Since this
home is by invitation only, it's an exclusive chance to get a look. Don't
miss the cool gadgets including a mirror that has a monitor built in.