[ADVERT] TomTom Go for sale

Chaps, thanks to a bit of a B.. B.. B.. Bargain at the airport last week,
I'm now the proud owner of a brand new Tom Tom Go 500. Consequently, I have
my previous TomTom GO classic surplus to requirements.

I'll offer it here first if anyone is interested, then if no interest here
I'll stick it on ebay in a week or three...

It is less than 1yr old (SWMBO bought it for my birthday in October 2004)

It is in *perfect* condition - as good as the day it left the shop.

I have upgraded it to the latest availble software version - 5.20 (June
2005)

It has *all* the original accessories, including:
mains PSU (with US/Europe adapters)
car lighter socket power adapter
USB cable
padded carrying bag
screen cleaning cloth
windscreen suction mount
original CD
original manuals & so on

This is all boxed in the full original packaging.

Looking for offers around the £200 mark... - not 1st come 1st served, so no
need to rush, but rather best offer secures...

Any takers?

Paul G.