Re: [ADVERT] TomTom Go for sale

Actually chaps, it occurred to me soon after I sent this that the=20
best (correct?) place to do this is via the buy/sell forum on=20
automated home, so I've placed a new post here:

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/modules.php?
name=3DForums&file=3Dviewtopic&t=3D583

Noel & Darren, can you use this forum thread from now on, - just to=20
keep everything nice & transparent....

Thanks guys!

Paul G.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gordon" <paul@p...> wrote:
> Chaps, thanks to a bit of a B.. B.. B.. Bargain at the airport=20
last week,=20
> I'm now the proud owner of a brand new Tom Tom Go 500.=20
Consequently, I have=20
> my previous TomTom GO classic surplus to requirements.
>=20
> I'll offer it here first if anyone is interested, then if no=20
interest here=20
> I'll stick it on ebay in a week or three...
>=20
> It is less than 1yr old (SWMBO bought it for my birthday in=20
October 2004)