[OT]Y are BT so useless?

  • Subject: [OT]Y are BT so useless?
  • From: "Chris White" <cmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:07:24 -0000

Moved offices yesterday.

BT Booked to move two lines, broadband and install a third line.

BT Engineer turns up, Only the line moves are on his job sheet and he
say Broadband will happen later in the day.

A couple of hours later, job finished, wall boxes are not straight on
the wall and loose!

Late afternoon, Broadband still not working, phone to chase, order
never even processed, despite me chasing on Wednesday and it all being
confirmed.

This morning BT engineer calls to fit 3rd line, I call his bluff and
tell him to come later as I am not in the office at the moment and you
were expected yesterday.

Oh and Broadband people now say it will be another 5 days to get it moved!

Ar*es

Chris