Fw: Just bought a A/C from B&Q for £98

  • Subject: Fw: Just bought a A/C from B&Q for £98
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:05:07 +0100

Tumble dryer stylee - 120mm pipe is it ?

I bought a 3m Alu pipe to extend it for =A36 at the same time. Prob need=20
mroe to do it properly.

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 01/09/2005 15:01 -----