Fw: Just bought a A/C from B&Q for £98

  • Subject: Fw: Just bought a A/C from B&Q for £98
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:33:33 +0100

Have you got any hysteresis in the temperature control btw? Those units=20
don't like being turned on an off frequently...

Yes, you're right - I need to put a control trigger in there so it
doesnt=20
turn back on say for 30 mins...

Or something like that - needs some thought

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 01/09/2005 15:32 -----