Latest message you have seen: Re: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

Re: Re: Domestic wind turbine

The stability you talk about is over billions of years, and I agree
life will continue, but that may not be human life!

The planet has never had to deal with the excessive increase in CO2
levels we have seen over the last 50 years, it will respond, but we
cannot predict that response, there are many models, and you have to
make your own informed choice as to which one you believe. We are
simply another species living on this planet, but we have the biggest
impact.

I personally believe we should do our best to plan for the future, if
the planet does sort itself out and we as a species survive (lets
hope we do not have a large meteor strike :-) ) then we will need to
replace fossil fuel, so lets start doing that now. As others posters
have pointed out, one man can make a difference, all the little
things add up to a lot.