Latest message you have seen: RE: Seeking longer IDE cable

Re: Cheap Advent Media centres back in stock at Morgan

Interesting - mine was in exactly the same condition but a phone call to
Morgan resulted in a next day collection and a delivery of what appeared
to be  brand new one. Morgan indicated they would be claiming off their
carrier - although it was a bad packing issue IMHO.  I am pleased with
the replacement unit overall although I have a couple of 'quirks' to
sort out but I think that is more a MCE thing than a PC problem (unit
loses IR communication until MCE relaunched).   One thing I would say
though is that they are noisy (and run very hot) - definitely not a
living room candidate.   Kevin