Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

Re: [OT] Cisco phones

Ok, so I got that sorted now... It was my own fault - I didn't realise
you could not edit some features until DHCP was disabled!

Just need to figure out how to get it to upgrade the firware now
(keeps rebooting without upgrading it!)

Cheers,

Matt

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@b...>