Latest message you have seen: =?us-ascii?Q?RE:_=5Bukha=5Fd=5D_Re:_ARRGHH_I_thought_this_was_supose?= =?us-ascii?Q?d_to_be_simple!?=

Re: Some iTunes Video user opinions

How much do you pay for episodes of series like lost and desperate hws?

Simon

On 14/10/05, Ward, David <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> iTunes Video Reviews
>
> Richard Numeroff
>
> Downloaded iTunes 6 yesterday, purchased the pilot episode of
Desperate
> Housewives and was watching it full screen on my 1680x1050 (Dell)
display
> within 10 minutes. Picture quality - VHS, Sound quality - very very
good.
> Altogether very satisfying experience all things considered and have a
sense
> of excitement of another revolution having just occurred. This all on
a 1.33
> GHz 1.25 GB RAM 12" PowerBook running 10.4.2 with cable modem.
Wow.

> Marty Blase
>
> I just bought and watched the fourth season 2 episode of
"Lost" -- Apple
> stuck it online the day after it broadcast, just as promised. I'd
already
> upgraded my PowerMac to iTunes 6 and QuickTime 7.0.3 last night, and
was
> hesitant based on some reports as to how good it might look.
>
> Well, after watching the entire episode full-screen on my 17"
monitor (and
> why, pray tell, can we view video full-screen in iTunes but not in the
free
> QuickTime Player?), I can testify that the quality is plenty good. Not
DVD

--
You cannot possibly anticipate how stupid a user can be. Don't encourage
them.