Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

RE: Steamproof downlights

  • Subject: RE: Steamproof downlights
  • From: "michael.furlong" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:43:39 +0100

Pete

=20

Can=92t recall the depth but if you have somewhere to hide the transformer
then the led fittings discussed under the stair lights thread might work. I
don=92t know how well they would stand up to the steam and you would
probab=
ly
need to replace them all due to the different colour of the light, but as
Tim says they are decking lights and should stand a bit of hardship. They
come in several sizes as well.

=20

Mick

_____=20=20