Latest message you have seen: R80 CFL's?

Re: Cybiko for inexpensive wireless comms

  • Subject: Re: Cybiko for inexpensive wireless comms
  • From: "Pete Shew" <pslists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:31:58 +0100

I'm *slowly* putting together a wired CAN network to control the central
heating from fixed stations with a CAN-serial link to a PC for more complex
management. It strikes me that a pair of Cybikos - one connected serially
to the CAN bus and the other roaming would provide a mobile interface to
the CH and indeed any other service that could be connected to the CAN bus
or via IP from the computer, e,g, slimserver.

Am I barking (up the wrong tree) or is this the sort of thing you were
thinking about?

Pete