From: Paul Gale [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 October 2005 11:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Mac mini - where from?

There was a lot of talk a while ago about the Mac mini for HA use etc.

Was there a consensus on the cheapest place on the net to get one?

Thanks,

Paul.

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=MLGt2F2TVtrr2YcacUU0qw>
repair improvement 	Computer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme
nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=2sxQi50YIBVwOIAE71ucEw>
stuff
High
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp
uter+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=HvfUCgvJ_iHbyE8V4ToVSQ>

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

"
on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: