Latest message you have seen: R80 CFL's?

RE: Mac mini - where from?

  • Subject: RE: Mac mini - where from?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:13:03 +0100

How much are you looking for it? I haven't a clue how much they're worth
se=
cond hand...

=A3200 ????

Cheers,

Paul.

improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&c=3D3&s=3D59&.sig=3DMLGt2F2TVtr=
r2YcacUU0qw

> repair improvement 	Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair+=
improve
> me

nt&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&c=3D3&s=3D59&.sig=3D2sxQi50YIBVwOIAE71uc=
Ew> stuff
> High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair+improvemen=
t&w2=3DCo
> mp

uter+stuff&w3=3DHigh&c=3D3&s=3D59&.sig=3DHvfUCgvJ_iHbyE8V4ToVSQ>
.