Re: How many PCs are sold in the UK (and by whom)

  • Subject: Re: How many PCs are sold in the UK (and by whom)
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:27:42 -0000

Who says HP only sell to corporate customers? :-(

They have them at PC world, DABS etc, perhaps not a direct sales
consumer web site, on that I agree.

Ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "White, Peter" <peter.white@b...>
wrote:
> IDC has all this info, but it's subscription only, and not cheap.
>
> http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=IDC_P369
> <http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=IDC_P369>
>
> There's a useful table on this site
> (http://www.canalys.com/pr/2004/r2004082.htm
> <http://www.canalys.com/pr/2004/r2004082.htm>
) , but that's EMEA
rather
> than just UK.
>
> Pete
>
>    _____

didn't
get me
> anywhere other than pages of adverts.
>
> Anyone recommend a good site that actually publishes this kind of
stuff?

> Regards,
> Mark

t=ms&k=Home+repair+improvement&w1=Home+repair+

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=MLGt2F2TVtrr2Ycac
UU0qw>
> repair improvement 	Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=2sxQi50YIBVwOIAE71ucEw>
stuff
> High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp

uter+stuff&w3=High&c=3&s=59&.sig=HvfUCgvJ_iHbyE8V4ToVSQ>

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
"