RE: A professional electricans approach to wiring a plasma screen.

  • Subject: RE: A professional electricans approach to wiring a plasma screen.
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:04:19 +0100

Not really that unusual in my experience! Although there are some very,
very
good electricians (There's at least two on this list....Dean and Ben) many
believe that being able to run a cable in a wall makes them structured
cable
and AV engineers!
Working in the house build snagging industry I have seen more scary sights
then you would ever believe! In fact I went to one site recently where
because the cable lengths were too short they twisted the pairs together on
two lengths, don't worry though they insulated each pair carefully with
some
black masking tape ;-p "It'll be fine guv!"

Rob