RE: LCD TV

>> Now, if you had said "I prefer 1080 to 720 and I think it
>> would have been better going that route" then I would not
>> have disagreed with you but you simply made the statement
>> that the world should go 1080.
>>
>> You are the one making pointless statements which are simply
>> your opinions dressed up and spouted out as facts.
>
> I think that's where I stop talking to you because you are just an
> argumentative fool.

No - I merely pulled you up on the fact that you stated that 720 lines
wasn't high definition where it plainly is. Anyone that was unaware of the
fact that 720 lines is part of the high definition spec could have taken
your opinion as fact and have ended up spending more than necessary
finding a display that was capable of 1080 native resolution. There are a
large number of people on this group and some of them have been influenced
by what they have read on here into spending more than they needed simply
because they didn't fully understand what they were doing.

If you are unable to accept the fact that you were pulled up for saying
something that is factually incorrect then that doesn't make me an
argumentative fool.

> It was obvious it was my opinion; I was the one who
> was saying it without quoting any sources. Would you prefer if I
prefix
> every statement with IMO to make it easier for you to understand?

"IMO 720 lines is not high def" would have been correct whereas
"720 lines
is not high def" is factually incorrect. SIMPLE!

> For the hard of reading (ie Phil), I think that 1080 is true HD
whereas
> 720 is just an half arsed effort.

Thankyou.

Phil