RE: LCD TV

  • Subject: RE: LCD TV
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:28:35 +0100

> Now, if you had said "I prefer 1080 to 720 and I think it
> would have been better going that route" then I would not
> have disagreed with you but you simply made the statement
> that the world should go 1080.
>
> You are the one making pointless statements which are simply
> your opinions dressed up and spouted out as facts.

I think that's where I stop talking to you because you are just an
argumentative fool. It was obvious it was my opinion; I was the one who
was saying it without quoting any sources. Would you prefer if I prefix
every statement with IMO to make it easier for you to understand?

For the hard of reading (ie Phil), I think that 1080 is true HD whereas
720 is just an half arsed effort.