Re: CLI hack problem

An excellent suggestion - thank you Kim

It does indeed appear that all the data was there but it just wasn't
being picked up by hyperterminal. Realterm does indicate that there
are "breaks" in the transmission. I am not quite sure what is
happening there but at least this is good progress.=20

I have actually been contacted by two other people with the same
problem off list so hopefully this advice will be useful to them as well!

Many thanks
David