Re: CLI hack problem

Well I tried using a 12v supply and I received the same result. I have
also heard from someone else who has seen exactly the same thing using
this circuit (from James Derrick) but with a CD50. I haven't yet
confirmed if we used the same opto.

I am even more mystified now and will be grateful for any suggestions.

Best Regards
David