In Ceiling speakers - tips?

Hi Craig

I've boxed all my speaker and downlighter locations in with plasterboard in
order to maintain the fire-stopping integrity of the ceiling, if nothing
else.
With regard to their placement, the ceiling joists/rafters will have a
large
influence on this.

I wouldn't bother installing ceiling speakers a different distance from
each
adjoining wall.
The different spacing would offend my eye more than any supposed difference
in audio quality would offend my ear!

Tracey