RE: In Ceiling speakers - Fire Integrity

  • Subject: RE: In Ceiling speakers - Fire Integrity
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:45:11 -0000

Nop...BCO is aware of what we've done, and didn't want hoods over the
speakers or the 70ish downlighters. The ceiling is 10mm Fermacell with 50mm
of foil-faced Rockwool, so maybe that was good enough for him?  We also
have
a protected stairway as we're on 3 floors, don't know if that makes any
difference?

Having said all of this, we've not got final signoff yet, so I hope my v v
laid back BCO doesn't leave!