Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

Re: Would you mind helping a comfort newbie ?

  • Subject: Re: Would you mind helping a comfort newbie ?
  • From: "Chris Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:29:57 -0000

Yes it was installed by a professional but he's on holiday at the mo
so i thought I would have a go a fixing my little problem myself for
once (BT moved my line downstairs after a fault so comfort is no
longer connected to the telephone and is not liking it one bi).!

I apparently have a ethernet UCM in there but it does not seem to have
been set up or maybe the ethernet cable is faulty - anyway with the
cover off I have no doubt I can fix it (alright some doubts but not
too many).

I don't have the alarm on my insurance so I am ok to fiddle - its so
new its not even attached to the bell box yet - just internal sounders.

I did try the manuals but I got stuck in between the user and
installation manuals and ran out of time. Our new baby limits my HA
activity to around 20 mins per night at the moment so I have to be
very focused - my aim tonight is to get the cover off, fix the ucm and
install configurator - all in 20mins - gentlemen set you watches pls.

Chris