Re: Heatmiser Central Heating Thermostat

It's such a shame that HeatMiser won't release the serial protocol for
their networked stats, as they would make great HA zone devices. It's
possible it could be be reverse engineered though.  Despite many
conversations with them they still believe that automation of heating
beyond their simple software isn't sensible or desirable.  They look
great (and well priced) products.

Kevin