Latest message you have seen: Re: Kaleidescape system - questions?

RE: Would you mind helping a comfort newbie ?

  • Subject: RE: Would you mind helping a comfort newbie ?
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:10:12 -0000

Chris,

There's a good Comfort Yahoo group where the Comfort engineers hang out
(comfort-technical). To get you going:

1. First hit 'F' then '0', then enter the engineer code. You only need to
prefix the engineer code the first time you enter engineer mode each day or
after the system is reset.

2. Once in engineer mode, get into test mode: menu options 8, 6, 1

3. Not sure off the top of my head.

4. Exit test mode: menu options 8, 6, 0 and press # until you exit engineer
mode.