Latest message you have seen: Improving the picture from video card

RE: Windows MCE and Radio Recordings from DVB-T.

  • Subject: RE: Windows MCE and Radio Recordings from DVB-T.
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:23:47 -0000

Phil,

I've tested this, and it seems there might be something in what you say.

I've tried recording the radio, and I also can't skip through the
recording.
However, I can't replicate your playback issues.

Incidentally, I *very* occasionally (like about 3 times in 6 months) record
a programme and then find that part way through there's a problem with it
and MCE hangs. I've not worked out what the problem is, but maybe this is a
similar issue?