Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: {Disarmed} RE: C-bus Channel won't turn off...

  • Subject: Re: {Disarmed} RE: C-bus Channel won't turn off...
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:17:28 +0000

Raymond

Pics of my installation here - you can see the relays and layout.

http://palmlodge.com/lookup/CBUS

I use the Chint MCB's (mostly 1Amp, but with a couple of 2Amps). I've
since added a 10Amp MCBO (MCB and RCD in one unit) for the Garden power
socket hanging off the 12 Channel relay unit.

All from the Fusecompany.com - very helpful.

G.

Has anyone got an example with the MCB make and spec that has actually
tripped on the output side and the channel was OK therefore proving
(as much as you can) that 1amp MCB's on the output actually do trip
before the channel is damaged
Cheers

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx