Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

[Advert] C-Bus 4CH Dimmer sell or swap

  • Subject: [Advert] C-Bus 4CH Dimmer sell or swap
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:32:29 +0000

I have finally got around to actually calculating how many C-Bus modules
I need and I find I have a surplus couple of brand new in box higher
power (2A) 4CH DIN dimmers so I am either interested in selling them or
swapping for either 1A 8CH dimmers or 12 channel relay modules (with
some money too)  . I can accomodate either with or without PSU modules .

Contact me offlist if interested....

Kevin