Latest message you have seen: Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Integrating EIB/KNX with Hometronic

  • Subject: Re: Integrating EIB/KNX with Hometronic
  • From: "Slavo" <slavo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:48:12 -0000

Neil,

I looked at some info about that Centraline system. Interesting bit
about it is that it seems to use LonWorks as bus. That's the first
time I've heard about Hometronic working with LonWorks.

The reason I want to be able to integrate with other systems is that
there seems to be a lot better choice of lighting solutions like EIB
Gira wireless system.

By the European version I guess you mean "Home Comfort module"
W8621A1002 and others found here
http://europe.hbc.honeywell.com/products/frames/f_lq.html
under "Home Comfot Products"

Also I'd like to get my alarm system (Visonic powermax+) integrated
with it as well.

Do you supply both versions and would you be able to recommend which
one is better suited for the requirements? I have seen the RS232
ifc. module at the recent homebuilding show. When do you expect to
have it ready for general release? Do you have the exact specs for
it?

Slavo