Latest message you have seen: RE: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: X10 and Ir remote

>> Ack! Another one for the table! And I now notice the distinction
of
>> allhouse
>> via RF and allhouse via Ir
>>
>> Model      IR?    RF?    AH via RF?    AH via Ir?
>> IR7243     Yes    No     n/a           No
>> IR7243W    Yes    Yes    Yes           No
>> IR7243AH   Yes    No     n/a           Yes
>> IR7243RF   Yes    Yes    ?             Yes
>>
>> I can't see the IR7243RF on letsautomate.com   Or is this just
another
>> name for the IR7243W?

BTW the IR7243RF/W *SHOULD* do all housecodes by IR as well and (IIRC) it
does from my Pronto RU940 and the RU970 but for some reason it *DOESN'T*
from the RU950 or RU980 (must be something to do with the different code
between the two generations of Pronto) - even learning directly from a 940
into a 980 doesn't work.

I haven't yet tried the new RU990 to see if that works but at the moment
if you want all housecodes by IR from a Pronto then I would suggest the
IR7243AH - it *DOES* work on all housecodes by IR from any Pronto.

Phil