RE: Grand Designs tonight touchscreens.....

  • Subject: RE: Grand Designs tonight touchscreens.....
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:35:36 -0000

I'd be interested in how you get on with open air mics - I have a system I
=
put in 3 years ago with an intelligent Shure mixer - but never found the
ri=
ght software to drive it (voice recognition). It's OK in very quiet
environ=
ments but as soon as you add any background sound (music, TV etc) you can
f=
orget it :(

Paul.

They are available in
> the UK but again depends on level of integration you wish to achieve
>=20
> Anyway I've given up on touchscreens and going now for an 'open air
> microphone'. No wall acne!!
>=20
> Saw traver
> On 09/11/05, Shmern <shmern@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > It was mentioned earlier this week on the list, and it's listed
on the
> Grand
> > Designs Website as 'iLight'
> >
> > www.ilight.co.uk
> >
> > Looked good... But Im more interested in where she said she could
get
> > Travertine Tiles for =A314.99 Sq/M !!!
> >
> > D.

their no=
> > > so low costs so any info be good!
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Noel
> > >

> > --
> 08/11/2005

Service.
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.