Geovision captures

  • Subject: Geovision captures
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:43:38 -0000

I've always had internet access to live feeds from my Geovision cameras at
home but recently I've gained some more storage space at my web server host
and thought I'd look at storing some historic captures.

Looking at the Geovision software it seems fairly straight forward to ftp
files up to the web server but I'm not sure how best to then manage these.
Can any other Geovision users who've done this help out please?

Does Geovision clear out the old files automatically each time new ones are
transferred?  Can I transfer videos and/or static pictures/captures?  Is
there any html out there that will automatically handle the new files
transferred or am I going to have to write something specific for my site?

TIA

Malcolm