Re: LCD Displays

They are very good prices.

I was about to buy a Crystalfontz 635 display and drive bay mounting kit
for use in my media pc
http://tinyurl.com/av2nm  I'm
getting a serial version.  Not on the
website, but available.

However, if there is a way to get the mounting hardware for the lcdshop
displays I will get one of those instead.

Simon

Keith Doxey wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just found another supplier with good prices on a range of LCD
displays.

> http://www.lcdshop.uk.com/
>
> Havent bought from them yet but will be getting a couple of White on
Blue
> LCD displays soon.
>
> They also have some pictures of a new "Traffic Light" LCD
display