Xbox, XBMC and Home Automation?

  • Subject: Xbox, XBMC and Home Automation?
  • From: "Mark Golledge" <markgolledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:16:19 +0000

I'm currently doing some research into loading on xbmc to my xbox (I'm new
to all of this I'm afraid so the reading is taking quite a while!!) and had
read somewhere that the windows media centre allows for some level of home
automation through particular software.

Before I go jumping in to something I don't currently know too much about
does anyone know whether anything like X-10 etc is compatible with an xbox?
I obviously am aware that windows media centre and xbmc aren't the same
thing but am I wrong in presuming that this would be possible? Any tips of
pointers of advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!