Re: How to get Caller ID into a PC from an ntl line...?

  • Subject: Re: How to get Caller ID into a PC from an ntl line...?
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 00:21:24 -0000

Andrew

The Meteor CTI (hardware only) can be had from Pathway Data for =A380
(well =A3100 with postage & VAT).  You dont need any of the software if
you are using xAP/PL or other interfaces.=20=20

Still not in the 'obviously cheap' bracket but they seem to work for
most and don't seem to be too many other options.

I use a Meteor with NTL and it works fine.=20

Don'tknow if this helps

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Andrew Kilgore <andrew.kilgore@g...> wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>=20
> Are you using Meteor on an ntl line...?
>=20
> Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention, I'm not prepared to pay
that much
> (=A3165!) for a solution unless there is no other (cheaper)
alternatives. With
> the various plugins for xAP and xPL, I fail to see what extra Meteor
can
> offer to justify the price tag. Feel free to convice me otherwise
though...
> ;o)
>=20
> Cheers,
> Andy.
>=20
> On 11/3/05, Brian G. Reynolds <brian.g.reynolds@n...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Andrew,
> >
> > I have been using a Meteor for years now.
> >
> > I think a lot of are using them.
> >
> > B.

BT