Re: Re: How to get Caller ID into a PC from an ntl line...?

I believe that NTL actually implement two different forms of CID
depending on which area you live in - The Meteor will only work on the
standard V23 based UK CID as implemented by BT  so before going this
route it may be worth checking that one of the really cheap CID unit -
eg the ones on eBay for £2 work ok....    The Meteor also doesn't supply
'call waiting CID' - just in case you expected it for that price ;-)

http://www.ainslie.org.uk/callerid/cli_faq.htm#Q_6

Kevin