Latest message you have seen: Home Automation Case Study: Custom Controls

Re: [OT] phone simlock

On Thu, 12 May 2005, Simon McCaughey wrote:
> Ok, I've just re-read his email, and noticed my mistake. I mistakenly
> listed it as Virgin not Vodafone.
> Thats why it doesnt work.....so next question - who does unlocking for
=
=A36.99???

I used http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk last
night to unlock a 3100, worked
well. There are cheaper services out there if you google around, although
I can't personally recommend them.

If the phone isn't that new you can generate your own unlock code using
the software here http://www.unlockme.co.uk which
friends have recommended
to me.

I just paid up last night because I wanted my phone unlocked in a hurry
and a linux box was the only accessible machine :)

Maccy