Latest message you have seen: RE: Base-line power consumption

Re: [OT] phone simlock

On 5/12/05, Maccy <maccy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> On Thu, 12 May 2005, Simon McCaughey wrote:
> > I sold a phone on eBay, and the buyer is having difficulty
getting it t=
o work
> > I bought the phone as Vodafone Pay as you go, but never used a
PAYGO
> > sim in it. I have a Vodafone contract, and my SIM worked in it
first
> > time.
> > Is there anything he needs to do to get it to accept his PAYGO
SIM?
>=20
> Assume you mean a Vodafone PAYG SIM.
>=20
> Chances are the phone SIM locked to the first registered SIM, i.e.
your
> Voda contract one.

Ok, I've just re-read his email, and noticed my mistake. I mistakenly
listed it as Virgin not Vodafone.

Thats why it doesnt work.....so next question - who does unlocking for
=A36=
.99???

Simon (feeling more stupid by the minute)