Latest message you have seen: Re: Siemans Gigaset A510(H) handset?

Re: [OT] DAB Tranny?

Yes, you're right, I should have defined 'small'. I guess something to a
maximum of 15 x 10 x 4 cm or so. I've got a couple of regular Roberts
radios of that size already and they're just fine size-wise. Basically
something I can just chuck in my pocket or bag and take anywhere to
listen to.

For some reason the manufacturers of DAB radios seem to think everyone
wants to buy butt-ugly retro or wood panelled radios the size of breeze
blocks or bizarre curvy ones with bendy necks. I just want one that's
just like a normal small silver/grey radio but is DAB!!

Cheers

Phil