Re: Recording BBC Radio

Total recorder from high criteria can be set up to do tmed recordings,
and I think it records directly to MP3 www.highcriteria.com

I've used it a lot, but only for recording wav, then I convert that.
But I wanted best possible quality.

Its not free, but good value at only a few dollars

Simon

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:15:36 -0000, Malcolm Lansell
<mlansell@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, yes, the in car pc would be the ultimate - it would allow me to
store
> all my music in there too - but it ill be expensive (and how well do
hard
> disks do in such a bouncy environment?)
>
> My car radio can play MP3 CDs, so I thought burning a new Mp3 on the
disk
> each day would be a fairly simple way to handle this - if I could get
the
> recording into my PC to start with that is!
>
> Since Radio 4 is streamed, I thought I could do it all for free, by
> recording the stream, but it's all looking a bit more complex now!
Any
> software would also need to have a command line interface so I can run
it as
> a timed task.
>
> Mal

"listen again". The

--
"You see, you can fool all of the people some of the time but
eventually