RE: Recording BBC Radio

  • Subject: RE: Recording BBC Radio
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:23:37 -0000

I think what's making it a bit more complex is that you can't record the
whole programme before you need to leave (or maybe you don't want to and
I've mis-understood :-)  )

If the program finished half an hour before you wanted to leave you
could record it all to HDD then copy to CD. Maybe you still can, but you
won't get the whole prog :-/

Thinking back, IIRC there was a thread called "backing up BBC
RAM" or
something like that. It might be worth searching the archives to see if
that turns up anything relevant. IT was probably in the last six months.

Cheers,

Tim.