MS13E2 Unusual problem

  • Subject: MS13E2 Unusual problem
  • From: "Richard Fulton" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:32:11 -0000

I had a MS13E working for over a year turning on a light when
someone entered a room but about a month ago it stopped working. I
have a Homevision where I can see received x10 commands and when I
press the House or Unit code button on the MS13 (which is set to C1)
I don't get any command showing on the Homevision screen. However
when I set the MS13 to House Code "A" the Homevision will see the
commands. It seems that the Homevision will only "see" commands
from
the MS13 when it is set to House code "A" and any Unit code but
any
other Hose code does not work.

Thinking it was the MS13 I tried a different unit but the same thing
happens. Can any suggest anything to try? Could this be noise
related?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Richard Fulton