Re: [OT] Asterisk@home

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Asterisk@home
  • From: "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:00:49 -0000

I decided to give sipgate.co.uk a go (no affilliation etc) and managed
to get it working! YAY! :)

I used this guide:

http://www.pbxforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=ae5624d831c17af2e75916cdc93ea982&p=47#post47

or tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/94n2e

So now I can make and receive calls!  Will probably use this as a fax
line seeing as its free for incoming calls and its a local number!

Regards,

Matt
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@b...>
wrote:
> Thanks Nigel!
>
> I have been looking at several sites detailing how to get an IAX2
> trunk working - so far I think I have tried them all to no avail!
> When I try to dial out I get "486: all lines busy" and when
I try ot

wrote:
> > Matthew,
> >
> > Congratulations....
> >
> > If you get the IAX2 working let us know the settings, its my next
task,
> > along with trying to get the e-mail notification of voicemail to
work, I
> > think it may be a firewall issue (MS ISA).
> >
> > If you want to go the hardware route for extensions and PSTN
lines
have