Re: [OT] Asterisk@home

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Asterisk@home
  • From: "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:03:26 -0000

Thanks Nigel!

I have been looking at several sites detailing how to get an IAX2
trunk working - so far I think I have tried them all to no avail!
When I try to dial out I get "486: all lines busy" and when I try
ot
dial in I get "the other person has cleared" - not much use!

As far as voicemail over email goes, thats my next one to get working!

Good luck to you as well!

Matt